Confused by SOC 2 compliance? Download our ultimate guide below.
The Essential Guide to SOC 2 for Startups will teach you:
- Tips and options for making the SOC 2 audit process 3x faster and easier
- A complete breakdown of what the SOC 2 audit process entails
- What to commit in terms of SOC 2 certification costs, resources and timelines
- SOC 2 Type 1 vs Type 2, What is Cloud Compliance and other key definitions
- How to ensure you meet SOC 2 requirements before getting into a deal cycle
Neglecting SOC 2 compliance prevents your startup from selling to enterprises and puts your customer’s data — and your own reputation — at risk.
If you found yourself Googling “what is a SOC 2 report,” you’re not alone. Many startups aren’t educated on the standard, much less familiar with how to get SOC 2 compliance, until they’re in the middle of a deal. By then, it’s often too late: the manual compliance process for completing a SOC 2 report can take 6-9 months.
On top of that, you’re getting hit with a dizzying array of cloud and regulatory compliance terms. SOC 2 Type 2? SOC 2 Type 1? Policies, procedures, controls? Help!
In this e-book, we’ll brush up on everything you need to know about SOC 2 audits for small businesses or startups.