Shujinko makes it fast and easy to deploy, maintain, and update compliant cloud environments. This is the only platform that is a complete solution to your IT compliance pain. From implementing security controls to helping you prepare for your audit, Shujinko solves for it all!
Shujinko makes it fast and easy build compliant cloud environments.
By leveraging the Shujinko Platform you can easily start and maintain compliance with a number of different standards. With Shujinko you don’t need to dedicate thousands of man-hours and months of effort to try and prep for your IT audit. By leveraging our environment construction engine your cloud environment is compliant from the start and stays compliant!
Compliance-Ready Cloud Templates
SOC 2 Type 1 today, more coming
40+ components compliant and secure by design
Choose a starting point or environment
Automated Deployment from Container to Cloud
Once an environment is configured, a Kubernetes-based app can be deployed to your environment in less than 15 minutes. Shujinko automates compliant configuration and deployment of the following tasks:
- Provision infrastructure components
- Deploy load balancers
- Configure firewall settings
- Connect to database
- Populate key-store
- Deploy bastion hosts
- Other pre-configured components
- And more!
During an update, Shujinko makes it fast and easy to spin up / spin down an environment:
- Deploy environments in parallel to ensure the app is performing as expected
- Shift traffic to the new environment and cut-over if update performing well
- Roll-back to old environment quickly if update isn’t performing well
- Limits blast radius if there’s a breaking change
Shujinko automates the compliant configuration of the following technical controls:
You’ve recently set your audit date and have no idea where to begin? Start by leveraging the new Shujinko Audit Portal. This is a complete solution to help you prepare for all aspects of your audit, from policy, procedures, and documentation to task definition and evidence collection.
Learn about the different types of audits that are needed for your company and the options you have for preparing, implementing, and achieving compliance.
Automated Audit Prep
A “to-do” list shows remaining processes to be completed to meet SOC 2 requirements.
Portal guides customers from audit prep to audit completion:
- A smart ‘to-do’ list is generated to give our customers a roadmap and project plan for all of the remaining items to complete prior to an audit
- Schedule daily, monthly, quarterly, annual, etc. compliance tasks for you and your team members to complete
- Audit planning dashboard gives you a detailed look into all of the evidence that you have collected
- Software-based gap assessments provide your team with the ability to assess what is currently in place versus what isn’t so that you can identify the work that needs to be done
All documentation for the remaining SOC2 procedural controls is prepared for you:
- Customized documentation that matches what was actually built in your cloud environment
- Sample policy, procedures, standards or guidelines
A network architecture diagram is generated based on the technical controls that Shujinko has configured
- A narrative is overlaid on the architecture to provide auditors with best practices-based documentation for how your environment is deployed
Curious how we can help you?
Please contact us if you have any questions about how we can help you with your audit or compliant cloud environments.