Shujinko’s compliance management platform makes it fast and easy to deploy, maintain, and update cloud environments. Our IT compliance management software is the only complete solution to automating your journey to the cloud. From implementing cloud security controls to helping you prepare for your audit, Shujinko solves for it all!
Shujinko makes it simple to scale quality and compliance management across cloud environments.
Online Compliance Management
By leveraging Shujinko’s compliance management software you can easily start and maintain cloud compliance with a number of different standards. With Shujinko’s environment construction engine you don’t need to dedicate thousands of man-hours and months of effort to prepare for your IT audit.
Conquer your team’s regulatory compliance project management with automated compliance management tools that work for you. Reach out to learn more!
The Compliance Management System with Cloud Templates
SOC 2 Type 1 today, more coming
40+ components compliant and secure by design
Choose a starting point or environment
Automated Deployment from Container to Cloud
Once an environment is configured, a Kubernetes-based app can be deployed to your environment in less than 15 minutes. Shujinko automates compliant configuration and deployment of the following tasks:
- Provision infrastructure components
- Deploy load balancers
- Configure firewall settings
- Connect to database
- Populate key-store
- Deploy bastion hosts
- Other pre-configured components
- And more!
During an update, Shujinko makes it fast and easy to spin up / spin down an environment:
- Deploy environments in parallel to ensure the app is performing as expected
- Shift traffic to the new environment and cut-over if update performing well
- Roll-back to old environment quickly if update isn’t performing well
- Limits blast radius if there’s a breaking change
Shujinko’s compliance management solutions automate configuration of the following technical controls:
Cloud Compliance Management Meets Audit Automation
You’ve recently set your audit date and have no idea where to begin? Start by leveraging the new Shujinko Audit Portal. This is a complete solution to help you prepare for all aspects of your audit, from policy, procedures, and documentation to compliance task management and evidence collection. Audit and compliance management initiatives have never been so easy.
Learn about the different types of audits that are needed for your company and the options you have for preparing, implementing, and achieving compliance.
Automated Audit Prep
A “to-do” list shows remaining processes to be completed to meet SOC 2 requirements.
Portal guides customers from audit prep to audit completion:
- A smart ‘to-do’ list is generated to give our customers a roadmap and project plan for all of the remaining items to complete prior to an audit
- Compliance task management – Schedule daily, monthly, quarterly, annual, etc. compliance tasks for you and your team members to complete
- Audit preparation and planning dashboard gives you a detailed look into all of the evidence that you have collected
- Software-based gap assessments provide your team with the ability to assess what is currently in place versus what isn’t so that you can identify the work that needs to be done
All documentation for the remaining SOC2 procedural controls is prepared for you:
- Customized documentation that matches what was actually built in your cloud environment
- Sample policy, procedures, standards or guidelines
- A network architecture diagram is generated based on the technical controls that Shujinko has configured
- A narrative is overlaid on the architecture to provide auditors with best practices-based documentation for how your environment is deployed
Curious how we can help you?
Please contact us if you have any questions about how we can help you with your audit or compliant cloud environments.