Last Updated: October 5, 2019
2. Types of Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Information You Provide to Shujinko
We collect, analyze, and use personal data you provide when you communicate or interact with us, such as by:
- Contacting us via email (such as to request a press kit);
- Submitting a form through the Site (such as through a “Contact Us” form or to request a demonstration of our services);
- Subscribing to receive a Shujinko newsletter or other information; and
- Posting questions, answer or other information through a bulletin board or similar feature Shujinko may make available.
Information Shujinko Collects Automatically
Information from web browsers, devices, and servers. In addition to personal data that you provide to us, we also automatically collect information provided by your web browser, mobile device, or server when accessing the Site. This information is collected in the form of server log files. The information includes, but is not limited to, the name of the webpage(s) or file(s) on the Site accessed by you, the date and time of access, the amount of data transferred, the type of web browser or device type used by you to access the Site, device ID, your operating system, the referring URL (of the previous webpage linking to our Site), and your internet protocol address.
We collect this information to better understand those who visit the Site, where they come from, and what content on the Site is of interest to them. We use this information for internal analytical purposes and to help us improve the quality and relevance of the Site.
3. How We Process and Use Your Information
- To respond to any email you send to us.
- To consider and respond to an inquiry or application for employment with Shujinko made through the Site.
- To provide information or content that you’ve subscribed to receive.
- To do all things required for providing the Site, such as enabling collaboration, providing website and mail hosting, and backing up and restoring data.
- To understand how our Site is used, to monitor and prevent problems with our Site, and to improve our Site.
- To provide customer support.
- To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, to report spam, and to protect the rights and interests of Shujinko, Shujinko’s customers, third parties, and the public.
- To update, modify, and analyze our records, and to identify prospective customers.
- To identify and analyze trends, track user activity on the Site, and understand what Site visitors are looking for.
- To create, monitor, and improve marketing campaigns.
- To inform you of new service offerings, upcoming events, offers, and other information that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To ask you to participate in a poll or survey, or to request feedback about our services.
- To provide you with notices about our business and services and changes to the Site.
- To operate, evaluate, and improve our business.
- For any other purpose that we describe to you when you provide information to us and for which you provide your consent.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
Shujinko does not sell your information to third parties or provide it to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal data and other information (including to third parties) as described below:
- To third-party service providers, including personal data and aggregated or de-identified information, with third-party service providers that we utilize, such as web analytics providers, payment processors, and marketing and advertising partners. These service providers are authorized to use any personal data only as necessary to provide their services to us. We use Google Analytics (provided by Google, Inc.) to gather information about how users interact with the Site. Google Analytics utilizes cookies. For more information about Google Analytics, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt-out of the collection of information by Google Analytics on our Site, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For third-party integrations with other products or services supported by our Site. If you elect to enable any third-party integration, you may be authorizing the third party to access your personal data. You should carefully review the privacy policies of third parties whose products or services you elect to integrate with.
- To comply with legal requirements, Shujinko may be required to share your information if we have a legal obligation to do so or reasonably believe that an applicable law requires such disclosure. This may include governmental agencies conducting an investigation, or third parties who have requested information pursuant to a subpoena or similar legal information request.
- To respond to security threats, prevent fraud, and protect rights, we may share your information with third parties that help us to detect, protect against and respond to fraud and security vulnerabilities, or where we reasonably believe it necessary to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of our business, customers, visitors to our Site, users of our Site, and/or third parties.
- To affiliated entities pursuant to a change of control, if ownership of all or substantially all our business changes, or we undergo a corporate reorganization (including, but not limited to, a merger or consolidation).
5. HOW WE RETAIN AND PROTECT Your Information
Shujinko has implemented reasonable, state-of-the-art physical, electronic, and procedural measures intended to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unlawful or unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot, and do not, guarantee the absolute security of any information transmitted to or through our Site. ANY TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.